Follow the guidelines to fill the form, pay online for the connectivity, and you are all set!
Adjust settings and notifications
We will show you how to get most out of your device here!
Register new device
1. Choose Devices in main menu and click on:
2. Enter Device ID and click Next. ID is a unique hexadecimal code e.g. 3432AF that you can find on your device.
3. Enter following details:
Registration in Sigfox backend – choose option “I want to purchase Sigfox connectivity with I/O Frog services”.
Warning: If you are registering the device that is currently registered in backend.sigfox.com or in other platform, you will not be able to access it there after the registration process is finished because the device will be transferred under IO Frog contract. You will always find a new PAC code in IO Frog that you can use to transfer the device back to backend.sigfox.com or different platform but it will require a new token from the contract.
PAC – PAC (Porting Authorization Code) is a one-time activation code you should have received with your device.
Device name – Your own name under which you can easily identify your device.
Device type – Select the right type of device you are connecting.
Device mode – Choose the mode that suits best your requirements (based on device type)
Subscription program – Choose subscription program based on your specific needs. You can find recommended programs in described use cases or check our price list.
4. Go to shopping cart to complete the payment.
5. Check items in shopping cart and choose the payment method. You have two options:
Paypal – click on Pay now via Paypal button:
Credit or debit card – click on an image of your card type:
6. Registration processis initiated. Please, do not close the window until the process is completed (approximately 2 minutes).
7. Device is registered. If the processed failed, please contact us.
8. Go to menu Devices and choose Table view to see all devices.
9. Set your device as Favourite to see it on the main dashboard.
10. Switch to main dashboard. Here you may have up to 9 favourite devices. Now you can activate your device and send the first message. This process differs based on your device type.