Now you can choose Best available = fallback location source. This mode combines latitude and longitude from data messages sent by devices equipped with GPS or WiFi sniffing technology with Sigfox Atlas and Atlas Wifi data if GPS/WiFi data is not available at that moment.
The import enables super simple, error free registration of new devices to partner’s customers in 4 steps.
Air quality analysis and alerts for temperature, humidity, and CO2
Smart electronic seal from SI2C will inform you about any manipulation!
Monitoring of parking places with Parkig Pill from SI2C
IO Frog is able to send parsed data via REST API call to your server right after the message arrives. This feature is available only for the user level = Integrator (set in Profile). You can define multiple forwards in Device Setup > Microservices.
Added support for these new modes:
- Only 2 MAC addresses (stupid mode)
- Press me WiFi Atlas
- Guard me WiFI Atlas
- Track me WiFI Atlas
- Trace me WiFI Atlas
- Don’t drop me WiFI Atlas
- Reed contact on/off WiFI Atlas
- Light on/off WiFI Atlas
- Temperature threshold alert WiFi Atlas
- Temperature monitoring WiFI Atlas
- Press me WiFi – precise
- Guard me WiFI – precise
- Track me WiFI – precise
- Trace me WiFI – precise
- Don’t drop me WiFI – precise
- Reed contact on/off WiFI – precise
- Light on/off WiFI – precise
- Temperature threshold alert WiFi – precise
- Temperature monitoring WiFI – precise
User interface adjusts to user experience level. You may choose from:
- Best for user with minimum IT & IoT experience
- Very simple user interface
- For end-users with more devices
- Connectivity management
- Full notifications setup
- For device managers that need setup devices with downlinks
- Forward of messages to other servers and debugging tools. Currently not implemented.