Rugged GPS tracker from Thinxtra is now supported!
To increase the flexibility for working with geo rules, we have moved definition of geo fencing rules from device level to user level.
- You can define different geo fencing rules in Profile > Geo rules
- Apply these rules for specific devices in device Settings > Geo rules
- Choose Arrival / Departure notification channels in Settings > Notifications
We have also improved the processing of geo rules, so now the rules reflect the preference of location source and add info about Departure/Arrival to message details.
Unfortunately, we were not able to transfer existing geo fencing rules you already had, so you need to set then again in a new structure. We do apologise for this inconvenience!
You can enjoy using the web app on mobile devices!
We have significantly improved the responsibility of public app on mobile devices.
Now you will be able to enter geofencing rules right in the map. No need to copy the coordinates.
All devices can now be set by custom downlink. This feature is only for experts and integrators.
Added support for GPS trackers from chipfox.cz.
Perfect for sharing devices with people not having an account in IO Frog. Only people who know the specific URL are able to access your channel.
- Define your own public channel under Profile
- Assign device to specific public channel in Settings
- Share your devices via public channel URL
Our clients from Hungary and Slovak may now benefit from fully localised version. Many thanks to ww.secar.sk, our new partner, for providing translated resources!
Correct device certification is now being used in Sigfox registration process after you choose the RC zone during device setup. This new option will enable to register devices within any RC zone on the Earth.